Gallery

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

my contribution to yellow

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am really enjoying my above vintage yellow shoes that I paid a whopping $2.00 for.
Ahh good old sunny yellow.
So fun.
So bright.
So cheery.

When I was in high school I took the personality color test. 50% yellow was I.
Anybody else take that test?

{images Emma's designblogg, this is glamorous, unknown, atlanta homes mag, unknown, house & home, palmer weiss, domino, Steven Gambrel,
Gunnkelmans, Lee Kleinhelter house via Cottage Living, Robert Passal

No comments:

Post a Comment