Gallery

Thursday, April 15, 2010

blue butterflies {Sarah Jessica Parker's Home}

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't stop thinking about the above images....which in turn make me think about Sarah Jessica Parker's home because the bottom image is from her home in the Hamptons. Those darn butterflies hanging on the wall get me every time. One of the first dates I went on with my boyfriend whom I wedded was to the butterfly exhibit. What really solidified my love of butterflies though comes from associating them with Grandma, as she had a pair of bright blue ones hanging on her wall. (pls. take good care of them sissy, you lucky ducky)

How do you feel about SJP's home?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think it looks rather cheery.

No comments:

Post a Comment