Gallery

Thursday, April 29, 2010

what I love about....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good morning all..come check me out over on Kirsten's fabulous 6th Street Design blog (I love her blog). I had so much fun participating in her "what I love about" series. You may even see something that has to do with being in my bedroom. Don't be shy come on over and say hi, right here.

Speaking of bedroom..the above are snippets of scenes from my bedroom. I've had the same bedroom setup for almost 8 years and just as I am ready to invest in a rug and window treatments, I want to redo the whole thing. I guess the beauty of it all is that I did almost everything via the discount highway so I can easily justify that one. One of my all time favorite thrifting items exists as the piece of signed art in the top photo. That piece is done by a French artist. On Ebay all of the pieces range from about $700 to $7000. Not too bad since I only paid $5.00 and bought it because I loved the colors that are in it. Oh for the love of thrift.

No comments:

Post a Comment