Gallery

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

{spanish cottages and the parker hotel} PALM SPRINGS

Photobucket
Photobucket
(above via Dumbwit Tellher}

I went crazy for the Dumbwit Tellher post yesterday on Palm Springs. In fact I can't wait for the next part of her post. What got me though was the above Spanish cottage @ the Viceroy. I AM A SUCKER for Spanish cottages and stripes.

I would even consider (in my dreams) the below Palm Springs home offered by Landa-Stevens.

Photobucket

Then after persuing the Parker hotel in Palm Springs I was quite enjoying taking a virtual tour of the hotel via their website. Want to see...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{above via Parker Palm Springs website}
Alright who is in for a Palm Springs trip? Should be nice this time of year:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment