Gallery

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's been one of those days...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Almost nothing 69 degrees, Paradise Bakery chippers and a Pelligrino couldn't fix. I thought it was funny that the lady @ AJ's brown bagged my carbonated water. Perhaps she thought I could use a drink if you know what I mean. She was very nice though and kept saying like five times in a row, "Do you need ANY help?"

I really do love being a Mom but there is something going on with my nervous system today. It felt like a short circuit was about to happen.....breakers..breakers. Not to blame it on the kids or anything:-)

P.S. - Remember in Mary Poppins that part where they all told jokes and funny stories while they laughed and floated to the ceiling?

That sounds like fun...I swear I haven't lost it. haha

I am so glad I know how to make a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment