Gallery

Monday, April 12, 2010

what?

Photobucket

So pretty much we all remember the above picture, right? Do we all remember that a while back Jenny posted about the above mirrors being on sale at Ballard Designs for $150... which are no longer available? Well on a fluke I found the same exact mirror @ the most unsuspecting place and it wasn't even on sale but priced @ a cool 119 bones. I continued searching this very site only to find a slew of other gorgeous mirrors. I couldn't believe my eyes. Want to see some of these mirrors? Good, because if you keep on scrollin with the homies, you will see that I didn't leave you hangin (a clue....scrollin, homies, & hangin are all appropriate lingo for this post..I assure you) If and after you get through this post and guess where they are from (before you hit the below link) then you get bonus points. Ready, set, scroll.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
If you guessed from here then I congratulate you as you are one savvy online Walley World shopper. What is this world coming to? I'm sort of happy and ticked off @ the same time. I really do love small unique little businesses and don't want them to go away. Why does the above monopoly have to make it so tempting to lure in my green paper bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment